Ji600, Ji650, Ji1000, Ji1500, Ji2000, Ji4000, Ji8000
AquaLink 2, 4, 8
Converting is simple and easy - no indoor rewiring is required. Existing power center, wire cables and valve actuators do not need to be replaced. Take advantage of the intuitive programming of the AquaLink RS system and give Jandy Ji Series and AquaLink Power Centers the power and flexibility of state-of-the-art AquaLink RS digital technology.
Conversion Kits include the following:
iAquaLink Transceiver, Power Center Bezel with Printed Circuit Board, Water Temperature Sensor and Wall Plate Adapter for certain kits only.
- State-of-the art digital technology
- Simple custom software and labeling of all functions for easy understanding of your pool and spa system
- Built-in self-diagnostics and freeze protection
- Easier programming and control of up to 32 auxiliary functions plus heater, filter and solar equipment
- Infinite program back-up during power outages
- Automatic equipment safety circuits
- Equipment service and time-out modes at the Power Center
- Optional surge protection for added safety of your pool and spa equipment