The Pentair IntelliFlo VS+SVRS model features a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump with SVRS (Safety Vacuum Release System) combines variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%.
An Eco Select Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing residential pool owners more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo pumps can typically cut energy use up to 90%, generally saving $620 to $1,360 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.*
*Savings based on comparison pump running between 6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15 cents/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates, and other hydraulic factors.
Pentair IntelliFlo VS+SVRS Features:
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operation - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - slashes energy costs up to 90%
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure - overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible wth IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch pool control systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A220.127.116.112 Device