Pentair IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pump has a unique hydraulic platform that was specifically developed for compliance with certain flow rate regulations in specific geographical areas. In some regions, pool owners with smaller plumbing diameters may face regulations that restrict the rate of flow on replacement pumps in certain applications, thereby precluding them from using some of today's most energy-efficient pump models. The IntelliFlo i1 pool pump provides all the great features that have made our standard IntelliFlo pumps the best-selling industry standard, but is engineered to limit the flow to the equivalent of a 1 hp WhisperFlo® pump. Furthermore, Pentair IntelliFlo i1 pool pump has a max amp rating of 7 amps, which helps make retrofits easier in applications limited by an existing wire gauge size.
Pentair IntelliFlo i1 Features:
- Rotatable keypad for easy programming and viewing. Keypad has the ability to be wall mounted with optional wall mount kit.
- Intuitive interface/HMI simplifies programming and use.
- Top-mounted field wiring compartment for easy access and installation.
- Eight (8) programmable speed settings and built-in timer.
- Totally-enclosed fan-cooled design (TEFC) for quiet operation.
- Built-in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life.
- Interfaces perfectly with Pentair automation systems.