Experience a reliable clean with Hayward AquaNaut 200 suction pool
cleaners from Hayward. Their patented self-adjusting
turbine vanes maximize power at any flow and allow
for effortless passage of large debris. Multiple
pre-programmed internal steering sequences ensure
cleaner covers both deep and shallow ends equally--
including walls--never missing an inch. No matter
the pool surface, Hayward AquaNaut 200 maneuver
with patented robust tires and adjustable skirts that
maintain optimal suction, even when encountering
obstacles. Service and maintenance is simple, and
better still, you’ll rest assured knowing that Hayward AquaNaut
200’s durable, robust design is backed by
Hayward’s network of reliable service centers.
The Hayward AquaNaut 200 suction side cleaner from Hayward are
designed to deliver a thorough clean for pools of all shapes, sizes,
flow rates and debris levels.
Hayward AquaNaut 200 Features:
- Patented self-adjusting turbine vanes ensure maximum power
at any flow--their ability to move allows easy passage of large
debris to ensure full cleaning with peace of mind.
- Multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences ensure
cleaner covers both deep and shallow ends.
- Patented robust tire treads give AquaNaut enhanced climbing
ability and obstacle maneuverability, especially main drains.
- Patented adjustable roller skirt allows cleaner to maintain optimal
suction on uneven surfaces and when encountering obstacles.
- Easy to service and maintain, backed by Hayward’s network of
trusted service centers.
- Three interchangeable throats allow optimization of suction
performance at lower flow and larger debris passage.
As such, AquaNaut is the ideal suction cleaner for use
with variable-speed pumps.