Includes 2 sets of Threaded Unions & Remote Wall Mount Kit!
Hayward EcoStar SVRS features the energy-saving of EcoStar with an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) that helps prevent suction entrapment without additional devices, plumbing or wiring. It meets or exceeds all relevant ASME/ANSI standards as required by the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act and similar state and local requirements.
You can save significant time and money by installing Hayward EcoStar SVRS, without having to buy additional equipment or accessories. It's fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions that allow EcoStar to manage flow throughout the day. EcoStar can alternatively be controlled by Hayward controls such as Pro Logic®, OnCommand™, and E-Command® 4 or third party controls. Whether used in new construction or aftermarket applications, EcoStar is the perfect choice.
Hayward EcoStar SVRS Application and Installation:
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes, pool/spa combinations
- Ideal for water features such as waterfalls and fountains
- Fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions
- For enhanced pool management, can be controlled by Hayward® or third party pool and spa control platforms, without the need for additional accessories
Hayward EcoStar SVRS Features and Benefits:
- Automatic protection from priming failures, freezing temperatures, voltage spikes and brownouts
- Includes digital control interface wall-mount kit
- 2 in. x 2½ in. CPVC union connections provide easy installation and service
- No-rib basket design ensures easy debris removal
- Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleanings
- Pressure testable to 50 psi maximum
- Auto-priming capability, with suction lift up to 10 ft. above water level